Search for Available Jobs
Pay and Benefits
At Dot Foods Canada, we want to set our warehouse employees up for success by offering best-in-class pay and benefits to all full-time workers. For more information on compensation or benefits, reach out to your local HR representative.
Earn More in the Dot Foods Canada Warehouse
The hard work put forth by our warehouse team is deserving of quality compensation; and that’s just what you’ll find with Dot Foods Canada.
Warehouse workers earn:
- $22 per hour starting out
- Additional $1 per hour for night shifts
- $0.50 raises every six months up to a current max of $26/hr
- Quarterly bonuses paid if targets are met
- Profit sharing available yearly
Benefits to Keep You Covered
At Dot, we prioritize your well-being. Part of that well-being means we make sure you have access to benefits that will keep you and your family healthy, safe, and covered. Employees share the cost of premiums depending on the benefit levels they choose. Our packages are designed to promote physical health, mental health, and financial health.
- Medical & dental plans
- Three options available of Group Benefits Plans
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Long Term Disability
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Homewood Health
- Ten paid holidays
- 10 shifts of sick leave per year (three shifts after 30 days plus an additional shift every 30 days thereafter up to 10)
- 80 hours of paid time for maternity and paternity leave and some top up available
- Financial assistance available in times of crisis via the Dot Cares Fund
- 40 hours vacation after six months (80 hours after one year and 120 hours after two years)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Bonuses for achieving company-wide goals
Ready to Apply?
If you like what you see, and are ready to apply for a position in one of our Dot Foods Canada warehouses, click below and follow the application instructions.
If you’d like to know more about Dot Foods Canada or career opportunities within the company, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!